Fab Dad of the Week: Chris
Our third Fab Dad for this month is Chris! He’s a great man that loves the Lord (unabashedly), paint-ball, and gospel rap. He’s an excellent husband, father, and friend. He’s also a lover of all things film, as he works for a well known film production company and for himself, as a director. Though not a man of many words, he’s definitely a deep thinker! Check out his very ‘to-the-point’ interview!
1) How many children do you have and what are their ages? 3 kids (15, 11, 10)
2) What has been your greatest reward or joy from being a father? Witnessing them achieve things, ie. grades, sports, etc.
3) Describe what you like the least about fatherhood. The fact that when you tell your kids to do something or give them great advice, they have the free will to do it or not. I know what’s best for you, just do like I told you to do!
4) What is the greatest lesson you’ve learned about life since you became a dad? Family is most important, after God of course.
5) What advice from your own experiences would you give to a new father or father-to-be? Don’t be scared. God blessed you with kids. Now, He will bless them with what they need and what you need to take care of them. But you must cultivate them. – Genesis 2:5-6