Romance Wednesday: How to Say I Love You
While out on a date some time ago (before the baby), we were in a book store and the title of one particular book caught my eye. Side note: going to book stores is so much fun for us! When we go to our usual place for the movies, we hit the book store if we have some time before the movie starts. It’s always nice to see what types of books and literature interest your spouse.
Anyway, the book I picked up that night is called “10,000 Ways to Say I Love You” by Gregory J.P. Godek. It’s filled with lots of fun and cute ways to show your appreciation for your spouse. I thought it would be kind of cool to list some of the items here for Romance Wednesday. Let’ s be honest, we ALL need a little creative shot in the arm in the romance department!
1) Give him a lottery ticket with a note that says, “You’re one in a million.”
2) Warm her bath towel in the dryer for her, before she gets out of the shower.
3) Use the little strips of paper from Hershsey’s Kisses as coupons, redeemable for one kiss each.
4) Attend a bad movie and make out in the dark.
5) Get an autographed photo of his/her favorite actor.
Cute, right? I’ll definitely be posting more from this book!
Commit to doing something small, but romantic for your spouse over the next seven days.